According to Zulily's survey:
· 60% of Americans wear holiday PJ's while opening presents on Christmas morning
· 27% of those festive folks have already picked out their Christmas PJ's
· 31% view matching PJ's as a family affair
· 8% will dress up their four-legged friends in matching PJ accessories (Fido is part of the family after all, right?)
· 29% prefer plaid jammies
· Most Americans will change out of their PJ's after breakfast (27%)
- With every donation to First Book, a nonprofit whose mission is to provide disadvantaged children with new books.
- Treehouse, which has created a free store in Seattle where youth in foster care and their caregivers can shop for new and like-new items.
They've asked the question "What do Americans really want to wear while unwrapping gifts with loved ones this holiday season?" and provided us with a Trend Report and Info-graphic.
It's fun to see that I've unknowingly picked up on a trend that about 60% of Americans are doing on Christmas morning; sitting in their festive holiday PJs as a family opening presents. Love that Zulily did the survey and provided the fun info graphic. Another thing to love even more about Zulily is their "Buy One, Give One" campaign, giving back to children and teens who aren't able to follow a trend and are reminded even more of what is missing during the holidays.
They have made it easy for customers to help. Customers can purchase a product featuring a "Buy One, Give One" badge on Zulily to trigger a donation to one of two philanthropic organizations; First Book and Treehouse. Children can enjoy the simple comfort of being tucked in at bedtime with warm, cozy pajamas and a bedtime story, even after the holidays end.
Having traditions creates memories to last a lifetime, and the simplest of things like matching festive PJs can make a difference. Speaking of making a difference to be remembered, time is almost running out to shop for fun pajamas for your family on Zulily, look for the badge to make "Bedtimes Better" and make a difference, the opportunity to shop and help ends December 17th!
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are a 100% my own.