I remember having a notepad with a messy chart I would scribble on half asleep, tired and slightly in pain from labor as a new mom, trying to keep track of my baby's wet and soiled diapers. Just remembering those long days, and nights I find this app to be magical. Organized record of all your babies activities at your fingertips. The app was originally created by a husband who wanted to help his wife, and other new parents - and thank goodness for that. This app will give parents confidence as new parents, having everything so well tracked.
You get to choose between multiple graphs! The app even keeps track of your baby's growth in height, weight, and head circumference - with the option to share that information with the Community.
Whether it's the babysitter, grandpa, or even your husband you can share all the necessary information through the app with everyone, and connect via iMessage.
Parenting together, and being so organized and in the know of your child's schedule has never been easier.
In conclusions the features available in the BabyTime App:
- One-touch recording of activities
- Invite caregiver and add multiple babies
- Automatic backup so you can use BabyTime on any devices
- Sharing your baby’s growth in our Community (and also externally)
- Customizable graphs and growth chart
- Upload images
- Widgets and Stopwatch (soon to be released in iOS)
download here at the App Store.
*This is a sponsored post.