*I received item/s as a gift. No other compensation was provided. All opinions are a 100% my own.Looking for good quality basics for your kids this back to school season?
(Girls) the reversible twirly $20 the tank $10Whether you are shopping for back to school or simply looking to add pieces to your child's wardrobe, check out Primary. Primary is a children's clothing company founded by two moms (Galyn Bernard and Christina Carbonell) whom you could probably relate to. These women understand the struggle many parents go through when shopping for our children.
They've put it perfectly on their site:
- Why do we have to wait for a 40% off sale to pay a reasonable price?
- Why do we have to scroll through 23 pages of clothes before we get to what we need?
- Why is a simple white t-shirt out of stock?
- Why are the navy leggings we loved last year no longer available?
- Why is there anything size 2 that is dry clean only?
If you can relate, they've done the work for us and have brought us Primary. We can count on them for quality, simplicity and price. Don't get me wrong there are many times I love the many options and dressing my kids up but most days I just want them comfortable with cute simple pieces.
the baby hoodie $18I love everything about Primary, but what truly sealed the deal for me was it's quality. I love how soft the cotton pieces are, and of course the colors! You have to check it out to see what I'm talking about.